Hi, I’m Lindsay! This is my personal blog where I write about all things that I enjoy: the outdoors, travel, minimalism, sustainability, self-development… the list goes on. I have a lot to say, I love writing and I have a variety of interests. See what resonates with you and have a look around!
I’m 24 years old and a 2020 spring graduate from Montclair State University. After finishing in January, I took a couple of months off to travel with my family and also visit my best friend in Hawaii. When I came home I was determined to begin my job hunt and start my professional career, but the COVID-19 pandemic hit and halted my progress. I still managed to get around 10+ interviews for marketing jobs, but as the virus kept spreading, the openings decreased. It became extremely discouraging, and like many other people around the world, I was left to reflect and sit with my thoughts.
During my endless bouts of introspection, I began to think about what really brought me joy and how I could make money from it. So, I decided to start marketing myself! I have loads of creative projects planned, and I would love if you came along for the ride.
Other Thangs About Me:
- I was born into a small family in New Jersey where I’ve lived my entire life.
- I studied Communication Studies for four years, but took a two year gap year between 2016 and 2018.
- I got my first dog at twenty-one. His name is Jack Daniels and he is most handsome Basset Hound in all the land.
- I’m ALWAYS behind on the latest television shows and movies. I’m mostly always working. (Capricorn gang).
- I will try pretty much anything once.
- I’m probably the most open-minded person I’ve ever met — in all aspects of life.
- I love meeting and learning from different people.
- I feel a strong desire to make a difference in the world, and I will.